Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Funny doesn't always mean nice or jokey!

Funny doesn't always mean nice or jokey! It could mean weird and strange too. Like this here Santa Cartoon Frog Christmas mug. 'Givit' is the new word for frogs? Since when were they replaced with 'ribbit'? Guess Xmas is more powerful than I thought! It surely would be funny to drink in a mug like this. Yikes! I don't think I want that kind of attention when having my tea! But that is what funny does..

Frog cartoon with frog santa hat givit givit givit mug

If you take a second glance at this mug you will notice it's kind of jokey? It's not always that funny Christmas mugs are caught on right from the start.
Christmas Cop mug

This Santa Dog Goblin mug is so weird - I mean funny. Got a dog that looks like this? Get him the t shirt here.
Santa Goblin! mug

I wonder if my little cousin will enjoy drinking in this funny kids mug? You know children do have a different sense of humor to us adults. And each child has their own individual personality too. What do you think?
Christmas Tree Hugger mug

Looking for a funny photo christmas mug? How about pictures of real deers with a funny and rude saying. Reindeer have horns and people feel horny but guess the artist was trying to say that because deers have horns they feel horny? Horny but not rude? Nah! You figure it out and tell me.
Oil Painting of Deer and Elk on customizable produ mug

No comments:

Post a Comment