Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Christmas mugs with candy!

So this Christmas mug with candy cane is my favorite but..
Christmas Mouse Candy Cane mug

lately a lot of other Christmas mugs with candy have been becoming my favorite too! Like this good pixie mug here and..

Good Pixie Mug mug

this cute Christmas tree is made of candy for all the good boys and girls! Yay!!

Pastel Candy Colors Christmas Tree Mug mug


oh my goodness check out this black christmas goodies mug that features candies and ginger bread men..another great christmas mug with candy!

Christmas Goodies mug

Plus there are a few more! Mmm..red and white peppermint candy on a mug is delicious! This design looks striking against a striped green and white background.

Merry Christmas Minty Fun mug

Yes Santa! How could I forget you! Give me that candy cane please! I have been good all year :)

Silly Santa with Candy Cane mug

If I get that candy cane I will give mom this mistletoe candy cane christmas mug
Candy Cane and Mistletoe mug

Well what do you think? Great choices? Or do you want to see some more mugs with candy cane and other xmas sweets?

No comments:

Post a Comment