Monday, December 6, 2010

Funky Christmas Mugs!

Funky Christmas Mugs certainly have a unique touch to it don't they? I thought these here might be interesting but you can always click on anyone to see tons more. I do get a referral sale if you buy but you must start here first! Now is thee xmas tree mug you want? It has a funky twist to it :0
fun funky tree mug

So who says retro snowflakes mugs for Christmas cannot have some funk in it? I love the brown and red - so very unusual, different, unique or however you would describe this funky mug.
Abstract Retro Snowflakes Mug in Red mug

Oh I love this one! Somehow jewels on a mug makes the perfect xmas mug gift for moms and myself included. Jewels are a girls best friend!
Fancy Ornaments Mug mug

Now this yellow African Sunset Christmas mug would surely delight someone who has an appreciation for art and I have just the person in mind..
Christmas mugs - African sunset, customize mug

Ah Santa little girls mugs! Just the thing i need to transport me back to childhood days. Big kids or little kids I can see this becoming a great keepsake and collecting item. Really who wants to drink in a christmas mug as cute as this?
OPUS Japanese anime xmas mug

No comments:

Post a Comment